Mask Update As Of 7/23/2020
In accordance with Governor DeWine’s executive order, we are requiring everyone to wear a face covering inside our church building.
- Children 10 years old and under will not need to wear a mask.
- You will not need to wear a mask if you have a medical condition or disability that prevents you from wearing one. (YOU DO NOT NEED TO PROVIDE US WITH ANY DETAILS OF YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION)
- Anyone who is on stage performing, speaking, or teaching will not be required to wear a mask
What Can I Expect?
At this time, we have outlined a plan to come back together in person. Please know that we are taking your health and safety to heart and have outlined an extensive process to ensure these are met and efficiently as possible.
- There is a registration process as seating will be limited. Take a look below for more details on this. Registration opens every Wednesday at 7am.
- If you are serving and accept your position, you will NOT need to register. However, if you have family attending with you, you WILL need to register them.
- The parking lot will be our meeting lobby! This will allow for us to hang out and chat, while maintaining social distancing.
- The building will only open 15 mins before each service. This is to maintain the exposure to specific areas during this time.
- Chairs, doors, bathrooms, etc. will be disinfected before service, in between services and after our second service.
- From arriving, to entering the building, seating and exiting, our amazing teams will help direct you to ensure your safety. Please follow along with their requests! This is new for all of us and we may have some growing pains.
- We have family tables set up, as our children will be joining us in the main sanctuary for now.
- Each service will be 50 minutes in length, as we will be sanitizing and disinfecting all surfaces, chairs and touch points in between services.
- Please plan accordingly, once service begins, we will not be allowing anyone to enter as this will disrupt our seating arrangement.
- If you must get up and leave the sanctuary service at any time during service, we ask that you continue the rest of service in our over flow room. We are trying our best to minimize walking past others to reduce potential exposure.
- For full details, check out Pastor Ken’s video or download our plan and FAQs below.
- If you have a fever, or are feeling ill in anyway, we ask that you enjoy our live stream services from your home.
- Kids Church, Pre-School Nursery and lpStudents are all back to meeting in person. These services always require registration as well.
A Message From Pastor Ken
Listen to our Re-Gathering plan details here.
7671 Johnnycake Ridge Road
We will be meeting at our new location in a temporary sanctuary while we continue to prepare our final place!
Whether you would like to register for the upcoming week's service or need more information, here are the tools to help you!
Register For A Service
To keep you safe during these times, seating will initially be limited. Registration is mandatory.Register Now
Plan and FAQs
We have made the plan and frequently asked questions available to download here.Download Here
For now, our lpKids service will continue to stream online, Sundays at 9am.Go To lpKids
Not quite comfortable returning? Not able to make a service? We are still streaming each 9:30am service!Go To Online Page
Still Have Questions?
Let us know here or use the red messenger widget below and we will do our best to help out.